Integrated Account Supervisor – San Antonio
Entrepreneurial spark. Insatiable curiosity. That’s what drives the public relations, advertising and public affairs professionals that make up KGBTexas Communications. It’s in our DNA.
We’re passionate about creating ideas that reach the people our clients want to connect with, and then moving those ideas into action to have positive consequence in the community. We’re good at asking why, and even better at asking why not. That attitude has taken us far and allowed us to create successful and long-lasting partnerships with our clients, our communities and ourselves. It’s why we do what we do.
We’re proud of our agency’s culture, and we live and breathe our values at work and beyond. And while we work hard, we care harder. We care for each other as individuals as well as colleagues. What’s more, we care about our community. So much so that we created KGBCares, an initiative through which we support nonprofit agencies and initiatives that help bring about positive change.
Bold: change agent; exhibits confidence; shows courage to take action; willing to challenge status quo
Entrepreneurial: takes ownership and pride; willing to take risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
Strategic: change management; quality management; delegation; visionary leadership; managing people
Curious: asks why; seeks knowledge; looks for ways to improve performance; gathers and analyzes information
Job Title: Integrated Account Supervisor
Job Location: San Antonio, TX 78212
Relocation Expense: No
Reports To: Group Account Manager
Direct Reports: Account Team
Role Summary: The Integrated Account Supervisor is responsible for cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships with clients; developing and implementing effective, integrated communications strategies, goals and tactics; planning and executing successful campaigns; fostering solid working relationships with key media contacts and outlets; and analyzing and reporting campaign performance.
- Creates and executes focused, cost-effective, results-oriented integrated communications programs for a variety of clients.
- Fully understands and recommends integrated agency services – media, creative, research, strategic planning, public relations, public affairs and promotions.
- Provides strategic recommendations to assigned accounts by combining thorough industry knowledge and competitive intelligence with consumer insights.
- Possesses financial management and supervisory skills; basic understanding of cost management in a communications-agency context.
- Maintains the profitability/performance of assigned accounts
- Has a strong working knowledge of costs and timeframes associated with completing jobs.
- Proven client relationship development and management skills.
- Manages client expectations regarding budget and account work.
- Aggressively manages budgets through weekly and monthly review of detailed billing reports; alerts fellow leadership to challenges or issues with budgets.
- Develops community relations awareness by staying abreast of current news; liaising with chambers of commerce, city officials, area business councils; attending community events as appropriate, etc.
- Resolves client crisis situations as necessary.
- Assists in new business development presentations.
- Coaches/provides guidance to junior employees when needed.
- Responsible for all client processes and billing in Advantage, ensuring all communication and billing is correct and done efficiently.
- Manages time entry on a weekly basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, advertising or a related subject from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in public relations, advertising, communications, digital and social media, or a combination thereof
- Must have strong PR writing skills and samples
- Class C driver’s license