Digital Media Specialist – San Antonio
Entrepreneurial spark. Insatiable curiosity. That’s what drives the public relations, advertising and public affairs professionals that make up KGBTexas Communications. It’s in our DNA.
We’re passionate about creating ideas that reach the people our clients want to connect with, and then moving those ideas into action to have positive consequence in the community. Were good at asking why, and even better at asking why not. Ihat attitude has taken us far and allowed us to create successful and long-lasting partnerships with our clients, our communities and ourselves. It’s why we do what we do.
Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas 78212
Relocation Expense: No
Reports To: Media Director
Direct Reports: N/A
Role Summary: The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, developing paid acquisition strategies, and planning and buying digital media across clients. This person works closely with clients, media partners and internal departments to execute strategic media recommendations. The candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise in digital media strategy and execution. The ability to assess research, data, and performance metrics and communicate plan results in a clear and concise manner to internal and external individuals is a must.
1) Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director
2) Oversees, plans and maintains expert knowledge in all digital and emerging technologies
3) Well-versed in digital media marketing platforms including SEM, social, display, native, programmatic, OTT, video and mobile
4) Maintains digital media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting and optimization
5) Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the traffñc/production spec worksheet
6) Maintains a solid knowledge of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
7) Attends agency, department, and production team and client meetings as necessary
8) Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
9) Conducts post-reporting with a focus on the “why” behind the performance in order to garner learnings that are tangible and actionable
10) Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally
11) Recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
12) Willingness and flexibility to assist with various ad-hoc projects to support the larger team
13) Work to implement infrastructure and technology to properly track and measure digital KPls
Bold: change agent; exhibits confidence; shows courage to take action; willing to challenge status quo
Entrepreneurial: takes ownership and pride; willing to take risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
Strategic: change management; quality management; delegation; visionary leadership; managing people
Curious: asks why; seeks knowledge; looks for ways to improve performance; gathers and analyzes information
1) Excellent analysis, reporting and presentation skills
2) Passion for new/emerging media technologies and ability to engage strategically and tactically across platforms
3) Excellent written and oral communications skills
4) Proven abilities to manage multiple clients and campaigns
5) Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
6) Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
7) Proficient in using and assessing standard media research and planning tools (e.g.. Google Analytics, Scarborough, Nielsen, Dashboards etc.)
8) Exceptional interpersonal skills
9) Experience with STRATA
If you like the sound of our philosophy, we’d like to hear from you.
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] click here to access the online submission form.